Sunday, June 24, 2007

Paddy Coynes - *yay*!

*lots* of kayaking ==> tired muscles and hungry bellies!
Our starving bellies were craving burgers after the Mountains to Sound relay. And it was time to try out Paddy Coynes off Fairview. And we loved it except for the irish music playing in the background (I was too tired to start my riverdance that evening! :) ).

Like often, I ordered the all-exclusive garden burger (?!! I kid :) ) and Pupp got the Fish'n'Chips (didn't realize this had Alaskan cod, maybe I'll try it next time!). My burger was awesome - granted it was just a garden burger, but the bread was great, the onions was awesome. I was *happy*. And some shoestring fries and we were in carb-heaven :)

Plus they seem have a pretty good selection of beer on tap (not like I drink much beer, but I did have a pint that day :))

No comments: